Conveniently located in Umatilla, close to shopping and restaurants, this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home on over a half acre has been updated over the past several years. The split bedroom plan is great for the family along with the large living room and kitchen dining area. The kitchen with newer stainless appliances has a dining bar with plenty of seating for four. The dining and kitchen area adjoins the living room, and the cathedral ceiling adds to the openness of the living area. Enjoy the screened back porch or pool gazebo while taking a dip in the screen-enclosed saltwater pool which is heated to give the family year-round enjoyment. Bring over your RV or boat and park it underneath the 22 X 25 carport built over a concrete pad with double gate access for easy entry all of which is enclosed with a chain link fence. A great home for the family your pets and all of your toys, and no HOA, schedule your showing now!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,451 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, RV Carport.
- Wood, Frame
- Pool Description
- Deck, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors. Corner Lot, In County, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price