Looking for PRIVACY and SPACE? This is a great country setting, Far from the maddening crowds. This distinctive 4 Bedroom, Home-Office and 3-1/2 Bath HOME is on 2.25 Acres. Fun times ahead out back with the burn-pit, or BBQ and watch TV, on the HUGE back screened porch. The Eat-In Kitchen, Home Office & Master bedroom with a recently updated master bath, are on the main floor. Well and Septic mean no water bills needed! And drive time to Clermont is maybe 15-20 minutes. All measurements and boundary line overlays are estimates and should be verified by buyer survey, etc.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,274 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Master Bedroom Main Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 25x24, 2 Spaces, Garage Faces Side.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame, Block
- Front Porch,Patio,Screened
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage. Level/Flat,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price