WOW! PRICE REDUCTION! BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!!! OWNERS NEED TO SELL! Welcome to the country! If it's privacy you seek, look no further. This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath 2600+ sq. ft. home is on 20 acres at the end of a dead end private deeded access road. Built in 2015 the home has the open floor plan and split bedrooms. Custom features are found in every room from tray ceilings to crown moulding and granite counter tops. Easy clean on the interior with the central vac and on the exterior with the gutter filter system. The home is equipped with a 22KW Generac with a 500 gallon propane tank for those dreaded stormy seasons, dread no more! Acreage is partly cleared with 2 pastures, each having it's own water supply. There is also a huge 50x60 Quonset barn with a 14 ft roll up door, perfect for that workshop you have always wanted. Beside the barn is a RV carport complete with a 50 amp service. Raise your own meat, bring the horses, plant a garden, watch the wildlife, enjoy nature at it's best. Secluded yet not too far. The home is only 7 years old and is well taken care of.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,617 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Electricity Connected, Propane, Water Connected
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Water Filtration System
- Ceramic Tile
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Covered, Driveway, Oversized, RV Carport.
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage. In County, Zoned for Horses.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price